BJJ Gi Kimono kids Mata Leão - Red
Premium Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimono
Dress your child with the Gi Mata Leão, a sturdy and comfortable Jiu-Jitsu Kimono that meets the IBJJF standards. Its athletic look will not leave anyone indifferent on the tatami, its embroideries and its border along the collar give it a unique style.
A Brazilian Jiu Jitsu kimono for children that takes its name from the famous "rear naked choke" technique found in Bjj and called "rear naked choke" in NoGi.
Bjj's kimono "Mata leão" has an aesthetic that will leave no one indifferent on the tatami, its embroideries and its edging along the collar brings an athletic touch so that your child stands out from other Jiu-Jiteiros.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Composed of a fabric
- 100% cotton, a natural fiber with absorbent and insulating properties
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (100%), a fiber with an absorbent and insulating property
- Design made in
- Embroidery, for an extended lifespan and an authentic look
- Any season