The Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimono Tudo bem 2.0 white is a BJJ Gi whose name comes from the Portuguese and which translates as "Everything is fine".
This Jiu-Jitsu Kimono has become a classic of the brand prized by competitors for its modern fit, the jacket has rounded edges to stand out from traditional models and make it more difficult for the opponent to grab the jacket. One of our lightest Bjj kimonos, consisting of a 450Gr jacket only and rip stop pants to lighten your weight on the scale in competition during the French or European championships in Lisbon.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Ripstop, a light fabric but a little more sensitive to washing and wear over time
- Design made in
- Embroidery, for an extended lifespan and an authentic look
- Any season
There are different color grade for a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu belt The choice of a Bjj belt is not done at random because the colors correspond to a grade which represents a level of practice and seniority, the adult always starts with a white belt, so it is the color to choose when buying your 1st Bjj kimono to perfect your equipment. Size chart