The Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu kimono "Pronto para batalha" translates to ready for battle, a fully patched BJJGi that meets IBJJF standards for competitors, a retro and authentic look that features a call to order for competitors. Jiu-Jiteiros through this saying "Meu oponente é meu professor. Meu ego é o meu inimigo" which is translated by my opponent is my teacher. My ego, my enemy ".
A light Bjj kimono, consisting of a jacket in 450Gr only and cotton pants to withstand intensive training.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (12oz), one of our strongest fabrics to wash and wear over time
- Design made in
- Patch, for a sober and retro look
- Any season