The Curitiba collection takes its name from this large city of Brazil which is the capital of the State of Paraná, it is nicknamed the Model City of Latin America because it is a modern city that cares, among other things, of the ecology, sustainable development.
This city is also known for having seen the birth of very famous MMA fighters who made the best hours of the UFC: Maurício Rua, Anderson Silva and Wanderlei Silva.
The BJJ Gi Curitiba is a model that has a 450Gr jacket with a fully embroidered design as well as cotton pants for more resistance to abrasion from tatami mats.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (10oz), a fabric that is sturdy to wash and wear over time
- Design made in
- Embroidery, for an extended lifespan and an authentic look
- Any season