- On sale!
The white Tudo bem 2.0 Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimono Tudo bem 2.0 is a BJJ Gi whose name comes from Portuguese and is translated as "All is well".
This Jiu-Jitsu Kimono has become a classic of the brand prized by competitors because of its modern cut, the jacket has rounded edges to stand out from the traditional models and make it more difficult for the opponent to grasp the jacket. One of our lightest Bjj kimonos, consisting of a jacket in 450Gr only and rip stop pants to help lighten your weight on the scales in competition at the French or European championships in Lisbon.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Composed of a fabric
- 100% cotton, a natural fiber with absorbent and insulating properties
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Ripstop, a light fabric but a little more sensitive to washing and wear over time
- Design made in
- Embroidery, for an extended lifespan and an authentic look
- Any season
Sébastien F. published the 21/09/2021 following an order made on 11/09/2021
Délais courts super qualités ça fait des années qu on porte cette marque tout les week end en compétitions lave linge sèche linge etc rien ne bouge c est de la super qualité et le design est top …on ne prend plus rien ailleur
There are different color grade for a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu belt The choice of a Bjj belt is not done at random because the colors correspond to a grade which represents a level of practice and seniority, the adult always starts with a white belt, so it is the color to choose when buying your 1st Bjj kimono to perfect your equipment. Size chart