- On sale!
The Tudo bem 2.0 blue Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimono Tudo bem 2.0 is a BJJ Gi whose name comes from Portuguese and translates as "Everything is fine".
This Jiu-Jitsu Kimono has become a classic of the brand prized by competitors because of its modern cut, the jacket has rounded edges to stand out from the traditional models and make it more difficult for the opponent to grab the jacket. One of our lightest Bjj kimonos, consisting of a jacket in 450Gr only and rip stop pants to help lighten your weight on the scales in competition at the French or European championships in Lisbon.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Composed of a fabric
- 100% cotton, a natural fiber with absorbent and insulating properties
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Ripstop, a light fabric but a little more sensitive to washing and wear over time
- Design made in
- Embroidery, for an extended lifespan and an authentic look
- Any season
Axel P. published the 30/10/2020 following an order made on 07/10/2020
Pape G. published the 10/10/2020 following an order made on 18/09/2020
tres beau kim
Raphaël B. published the 27/08/2020 following an order made on 15/08/2020
De grande Qualité Et livraison dans les délais. Je recommande vivement
There are different color grade for a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu belt The choice of a Bjj belt is not done at random because the colors correspond to a grade which represents a level of practice and seniority, the adult always starts with a white belt, so it is the color to choose when buying your 1st Bjj kimono to perfect your equipment. Size chart