- On sale!
A top-of-the-range Bjj Kimono designed for Jiu-Jiteiros, the Gi for men "Superando a si mesmo" which translates as "to surpass oneself" is a Jiu Jitsu kimono that emphasizes the surpassing of oneself through a strong motto. A very robust Brasileiro Jiu-Jitsu Kimono with a thicker weight and cotton pants to face the hardest fights and high temperature washings, a Bjj Gi designed for experienced and demanding practitioners.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Composed of a fabric
- 100% cotton, a natural fiber with absorbent and insulating properties
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (550Gr), a more robust grammage for washing and wear
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (12oz), one of our strongest fabrics to wash and wear over time
- Design made in
- Embroidery, for an extended lifespan and an authentic look
- Any season
Mehdi H. published the 20/01/2022 following an order made on 12/01/2022
Dommage que sur le pantalon le maintien ne sois pas fait par une corde
Noe A. published the 04/01/2022 following an order made on 16/12/2021
Bonne taille et qualité au top
Enguerrand M. published the 10/12/2021 following an order made on 29/11/2021
Jean-Gilles H. published the 03/12/2021 following an order made on 24/11/2021
Très bon rapport qualité prix. J'attends de le porter pour donner une appréciation sur
Christian W. published the 24/11/2021 following an order made on 12/11/2021
Tres beau kimono. Je me sentais vraiment bien pendant mon premier entrainement avec.
Raphael M. published the 05/08/2021 following an order made on 26/07/2021
Bonne coupe, très bon rapport qualité /prix
Erick G. published the 22/07/2021 following an order made on 11/07/2021
Bon produit . Belle qualité et belle coupe.
There are different color grade for a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu belt The choice of a Bjj belt is not done at random because the colors correspond to a grade which represents a level of practice and seniority, the adult always starts with a white belt, so it is the color to choose when buying your 1st Bjj kimono to perfect your equipment. Size chart