Gear up in our men's Bjj kimono, its name comes from the word "maior" which means best in Portuguese, a Jiu Jitsu kimono that will help you outdo yourself in competition and be the best version of yourself in the field. tatami mats.
A Brazilian Jiu Jitsu kimono for men with a sporty look made for ultimate performance to flourish.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (10oz), a fabric that is sturdy to wash and wear over time
- Design made in
- Patch, for a sober and retro look
- Any season
There are different color grade for a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu belt The choice of a Bjj belt is not done at random because the colors correspond to a grade which represents a level of practice and seniority, the adult always starts with a white belt, so it is the color to choose when buying your 1st Bjj kimono to perfect your equipment. Size chart