A unique BJJ kimono for the Gi addict that you are
Limited Edition Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimono
The "Faça acontecer" Kimono translates to "Make it happen", a collector's model that will help you stand out on the tatami mats.
A two-tone kimono suitable for your workouts but not approved for competitions, this fully patched BJJ Gi brings new life by revisiting the codes of this traditional outfit designed for the practice of Arte Suave.
Made from a jacket in 550Gr for more robustness and cotton pants to better withstand intensive training and many machine washes, this limited edition BJJ kimono is one of the most durable styles in our collection.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (550Gr), a more robust grammage for washing and wear
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (12oz), one of our strongest fabrics to wash and wear over time
- Design made in
- Patch, for a sober and retro look
- Any season
Barbara B. published the 11/01/2022 following an order made on 10/12/2021
Superbe produit et vraiment hyper beau
Jean-Gilles H. published the 03/12/2021 following an order made on 24/11/2021
Magnifique kimono qui a fait son effet au dojo ;-) Le tissu est de qualité et pas de rétrécissement disproportionné après le 1er lavage. A la fois léger et solide semble-t-il. Je recommande.