Kimono Nosso Estilo for the practice of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Show off your style in training with this fully patched Bjj kimono
Designed for the practice of Arte Suave, it is a BJJ kimono composed of sublimated patches with different quotes, the first is the following "Tempo no tatame irá ultrapassar talento" which is translated by "Time on the tatami will exceed talent "as well as a second patch which takes up a famous quote from Mestre Abmar Barbosa," A raiva me levou ao jiu jitsu, mas o amor me fez ficar "which is translated as" Anger led me in jiu jitsu, but love made me stay ".
The BJJ Gi" Nosso Estilo "is a kimono that has a 450Gr jacket to offer you a lighter Gi to wear for your competitions, it has cotton ripstop pants, a fabric pleasant to the touch that offers you greater resistance to abrasion from tatami mats and machine washing.
A model that will suit beginners and to the requirements of the most confirmed, a kimono made in the purest tradition of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu which has both a fit or r egular to adapt to the morphologies of all Jiu-Jiteiros.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Composed of a fabric
- 100% cotton, a natural fiber with absorbent and insulating properties
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Ripstop, a light fabric but a little more sensitive to washing and wear over time
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season