BJJ Kimono for men - Velha Boipeba
The BJJ kimono "Velha Boipeba" takes its name from an island in Brazil that belongs to the Tinharé archipelago in the south of the state of Bahia in Brazil.
The design of this BJJ Gi highlights the natural heritage and ecosystem of one of the most beautiful islands in Brazil.
BJJ Kimono inspired by the state of Bahia
For Gi Addicts who want a rare gem in their Jiu Jitsu Kimono collection
At Bōa we have one goal that is close to our hearts, it is to put Brazil forward and its culture forward through our collections, which is what we have done once again with this BJJ Kimono "Velha Boipeba ”.
For this kimono, we have once again chosen to use sublimated patches for a much more precise and detailed design, they include the following quote“ Tempo no tatame irá ultrapassar talento "Which is translated as" Time on the tatami will exceed talent ", you know what you have to do to achieve your goals.
A kimono with a modern cut that has to both a fit and regular cut to adapt to the morphologies of all Jiu-Jiteiros.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Ripstop, a light fabric but a little more sensitive to washing and wear over time
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season