BJJ Kimono for children - Velha Boipeba
Equip your child with our "Velha Boipeba" BJJ kimono which takes its name from an island in Brazil belonging to the Tinharé archipelago in the south of the state of Bahia.
The design of this BJJ Gi highlights before the natural heritage and the ecosystem of one of the most beautiful islands in Brazil.
BJJ Kimono for children inspired by the state of Bahia
For children who want a rare pearl in their Jiu Jitsu Kimono collection
At Bōa we have a goal that is close to our hearts, it is to highlight Brazil and its culture through our collections, this is what we have done once again with this BJJ kimono "Velha Boipeba".
For this kimono, we have once again chosen to use sublimated patches for a much more precise and detailed design, they include the following quote "Tempo no tatame irá ultrapassar talento which is translated as "Time on the tatami will exceed talent", you know what remains to be done for your child to be the best
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (10oz), a fabric that is sturdy to wash and wear over time
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season
Cyrille C. published the 11/11/2022 following an order made on 01/11/2022
Très beau kimono, fraîchement reçu mais semble être de bonne qualité 👍
Romain B. published the 07/10/2022 following an order made on 28/09/2022
Top qualité, je recommande fortement pour la pratique des enfants.