Amêndoa de Argão Natural Sport Soap
Made in France from vegetable oils, this soap is enriched with organic shea butter and argan oil.
Concerned about your skin and the environment, we have ensured that it is produced without nanoparticles and endocrine disruptors as well as without dyes and palm oils.
A bar of soap with oriental scents
Vegetable and antibacterial soap adapted to the needs of the athlete
From the “Aromas do mundo” collection, which is translated as “aroma of the world”, this range aims to make you travel through different fragrances from all continents.
Des natural and vegan soaps, made in collaboration with a French craftsman to guarantee you a product that respects all skin types.
The life of a fighter is put to the test between blows and burns and the many bacteria present on the tatami mats, this antibacterial soap will protect you so you can continue to train safely.
- Basic ingredients
- Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragance, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Sodium Chloride, Sodium citrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric acid
- Additional components
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Coumarine, Linalool, Géraniol
- Products used
- Eco-responsible and vegan, no use of animal products or derivatives and no tests on animals is at the initiative of the design of this soap
- Usage tips
- Apply to damp skin, lather then rinse thoroughly, remember to let the soap dry between two uses
- Avoid contact with the eyes, do not ingest it and do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients mentioned
- Manufacturing locations
- In Salouël in the Hauts de France