Antibacterial Soap Pack - Curitiba
The life of a fighter is put to the test between blows, burns and the many bacteria present on the tatami mats, antibacterial soaps that will protect you to continue training in complete safety.
This pack of soaps made in France based on vegetable oils includes 3 scents, mango, coconut and pineapple.
Soaps made without nanoparticles and endocrine disruptors as well as palm oil
Antibacterial soaps adapted to the needs of combatants
Coming from the “Curitiba” collection which takes its name from this great city of Brazil, capital of the state of Paraná, it is nicknamed the Model City of Latin America because it is a modern city that cares a great deal about ecology and sustainable development.
Natural and vegan soaps, made in collaboration with a French craftsman to guarantee you a product that respects all skin types.
The life of a fighter is put to the test between blows, burns and the many bacteria present on the tatami mats, this antibacterial soap will protect you to continue training in complete safety.
- Basic ingredients
- Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragance, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Sodium Chloride, Sodium citrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric acid
- Products used
- Eco-responsible and vegan, no use of animal products or derivatives and no tests on animals is at the initiative of the design of this soap
- Usage tips
- Apply to damp skin, lather then rinse thoroughly, remember to let the soap dry between two uses
- Avoid contact with the eyes, do not ingest it and do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients mentioned
- Manufacturing locations
- In Salouël in the Hauts de France