- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Free
- Total €0.00
Grappling Pack - Curitiba
Part of our Curitiba collection, this Men's Grappling Pack takes its name from this great city in Brazil which is the capital of the State of Paraná and which is known for having seen the birth of very famous MMA fighters who have made the most great hours of the UFC: Maurício Rua, Anderson Silva and Wanderlei Silva.
Train with the Curitiba Men's Grappling Pack
Beginner or confirmed, this Curitiba set is ideal for your No-Gi / Grappling training
Curitiba is nicknamed the Model City of Latin America because it is a modern city that cares among other things for ecology, sustainable development, this is what influenced the design of this collection which is inspired by bark of trees.
A rashguard made of polyester/spandex, a compressive and stretchy material that has several advantages for the practice of combat sports, it adapts perfectly to your morphology without limiting your movements to allow you to easily switch from a wrestling phase to grappling while preserving your skin from burns during ground fights.
No-Gi shorts designed for the practice of combat sports , these fight shorts have a cut above the knees and side slits so as not to hinder your movements during your training or Grappling-NoGi competitions, a model without Velcro, equipped with an elastic waistband and a lace tightening to offer you a better maint fit and adapt to your morphology.
- Product designed for
- The Nogi also called Grappling, it's BJJ without kimono
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester / Elastane, a fabric that combines strength and elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season