A legging inspired by Japan, the country of origin of Mitsuyo Maéda who imported Jiu-Jitsu to Brazil in the 1920s and then developed by Hélio GRACIE to become Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
< br /> This uniquely designed compression stockings will give you an incredible look from all angles thanks to its filigree design, the carp present on this "Arte Suave" leggings is a symbol of virility, it represents the strength and perseverance of makes it go up the rivers and waterfalls of Japan.
Compression pants designed with a polyester / elastane to adapt to your body to give you more freedom and range of motion important for comfortable and painless workouts thanks to its fabric designed to reduce muscle pain and promote your recovery.
- Product designed for
- The Nogi also called Grappling, it's BJJ without kimono
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Elastane (Spandex), a synthetic fiber appreciated for its elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season