The Paranauê compression shorts take their name from the "Tupi" language (Native American from Brazil), "Paraná" means similar to the sea and "auê" is a kind of salvation. A word attributed to a person who masters capoeira, because his "Ginga" is similar to the movements of the sea.
This combat short is designed to offer you more freedom of movement and comfort during your sports practice.
- Compression shorts
- Product designed for
- All sports activities regardless of your experience
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester / Elastane, a fabric that combines strength and elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season