A compression short inspired by Japan, the country of origin of Mitsuyo Maéda who imported Jiu-Jitsu to Brazil in the 1920s. The carp present on this lycra "Arte Suave" is a symbol of virility, it represents strength and perseverance as it went up the rivers and waterfalls of Japan.
This unique design of vale tudo shorts gives you an incredible look from all angles, it is designed to minimize your efforts for comfortable and painless workouts.
- Compression shorts
- Product designed for
- The Nogi also called Grappling, it's BJJ without kimono
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester / Elastane, a fabric that combines strength and elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season