A Rashguard inspired by Japan, the country of origin of Mitsuyo Maéda who imported Jiu-Jitsu to Brazil in the 1920s. The carp present on this lycra "Arte Suave" is a symbol of virility, it represents strength and perseverance as it went up the rivers and waterfalls of Japan.
This compression T-shirt with a unique design gives you an incredible look from all angles, it is designed to minimize your efforts for comfortable and painless workouts.
- Compression T-shirts
- Product designed for
- The Nogi also called Grappling, it's BJJ without kimono
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Elastane (Spandex), a synthetic fiber appreciated for its elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season