The Paranauê fight shorts takes its name from the "Tupi" language (Native American from Brazil), "Paraná" means similar to the sea and "auê" is a kind of salvation. A word attributed to a person who masters capoeira, because his "Ginga" is similar to the movements of the sea.
These fight shorts are designed with an elastic waistband for better support and side slits to give you more freedom of movement and comfort during your fights.
- Product designed for
- All sports activities regardless of your experience
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester, an ideal fabric for sport because resistant and easy to maintain
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season
Loïs V. published the 11/12/2020 following an order made on 30/11/2020
Très beau short de combat
Marius D. published the 06/12/2020 following an order made on 09/11/2020
Beautiful. Good fit. Great materials.