Fight Shorts man luta livre - Sport
Show your belonging and pride in practicing the Luta Livre with these men's shorts that showcase this Brazilian wrestling created by Euclydes Hatem and subsequently developed by Roberto Leitão and the Brunocilla family who have contributed to the evolution of this art martial.
Fight shorts in the image of this Brazilian fight
Shorts for the practice of Luta Livre Esportiva
An ideal combat shorts for your training because they are made to allow you to move freely when you fight with your opponent to take him to the ground.
The Fight shorts by Luta Livre are made of polyester, a fabric technique which is ideal for the practice of combat sports because it is very resistant to friction on the tatami mats and to seizures during the most intense fights.
Train with these shorts from Luta Livre which have a cut above the knees and side slits for even more mobility as well as an elastic waistband accompanied by a drawstring to adapt to your morphology and offer you better support.
- Product designed for
- The Luta Livre Esportiva, a Brazilian wrestling from Rio de Janeiro
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester, an ideal fabric for sport because resistant and easy to maintain
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season