A Japanese heritage for these MMA shorts
Fight shorts in tribute to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
A Fight shorts inspired by Japan, the country of origin of Mitsuyo Maéda who imported Jiu-Jitsu to Brazil in the 1920s and then subsequently developed by Hélio GRACIE to become Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
These uniquely designed MMA shorts will give you an incredible look from all angles thanks to its filigree design, the carp present on these "Arte Suave" shorts is a symbol of virility, it represents strength and perseverance because it goes up rivers and waterfalls in Japan.
- Product designed for
- MMA, a modern combat sport popularized by the UFC
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester, an ideal fabric for sport because resistant and easy to maintain
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season