Impossible for you to go unnoticed with these Shorts from NoGi
Combat shorts designed for grappling
A NoGi shorts perfect for the practice of Grappling thanks to its cut above the knees and its side slits, this model has been designed not to hinder your movements in order to help you boost your performance during the most intense efforts.
The Curitiba collection takes its name from this great city of Brazil which is the capital of the State of Paraná, it is nicknamed the Model City of Latin America because it is a modern city who cares among other things about ecology, sustainable development.
This city is also known for having seen the birth of very famous MMA fighters who made the best hours of the UFC: Maurício Rua, Anderson Silva and Wanderlei Silva.
- Product designed for
- The Nogi also called Grappling, it's BJJ without kimono
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester, an ideal fabric for sport because resistant and easy to maintain
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season