- Online only
Bõa Set Outfit Nogi Grappling Grappling Janeiro - Blue
Men's suit set Bõa "Rio de Janeiro" designed for combat and BJJ, a design in tribute to this Brazilian city which saw the birth of the Luta Livre, a Brazilian martial art created by Euclydes Hatem.
Rio de Janeiro a mythical city in Brazil known for its beaches (Copacabana and Ipanema), its statue of Christ located at the top of the Corcovado. This Brazilian city is also known for its favelas and its famous Rio carnival, one of the largest in the world.
- Product designed for
- The Nogi also called Grappling, it's BJJ without kimono
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester, an ideal fabric for sport because resistant and easy to maintain
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season