The long-sleeved Rashguard Paranauê takes its name from the "Tupi" language (Native American from Brazil), "Paraná" means similar to the sea and "auê" is a kind of salvation. A word attributed to a person who masters capoeira, because his "Ginga" is similar to the movements of the sea.
This combat lycra is designed to offer you more freedom of movement and comfort during your sports practice.
- Compression T-shirts
- Product designed for
- All sports activities regardless of your experience
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Elastane (Spandex), a synthetic fiber appreciated for its elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season
Maxime P. published the 06/07/2021 following an order made on 25/06/2021
Design original et produit de qualité. Taille normalement.
Jacques P. published the 11/01/2021 following an order made on 01/01/2021