Rashguard Men Curitiba
Shine with this combat lycra designed for the practice of Grappling, it is made with a polyester / elastane blend, a material that wicks moisture more easily to keep you comfortably dry.
Impossible to go unnoticed with this compression T-Shirt
Long sleeve rashguard from our Curitiba collection
From our Curitiba collection, this long-sleeved rashguard is designed to protect your skin from skin burns and bacteria resulting from friction on the rough surface of the tatami mats.
This Rashguard will be an ultra-light second skin to allow you to surpass yourself during all your workouts, it includes on the front the phrase "Paz e amor e arm lock voador" which is translated "Peace and love and an Arm Lock on the fly" to display the color facing your partner sparrings.
The Curitiba collection takes its name from this great city of Brazil which is the capital of the State of Paraná, it is nicknamed the Model City of Latin America because it is is a modern city which cares among other things about ecology, sustainable development.
This city is also known to have seen the birth of very famous fighters of MMA who made the best hours of the 'UFC: Maurício Rua, Anderson Silva and Wanderlei Silva.
- Compression T-shirts
- Product designed for
- The Nogi also called Grappling, it's BJJ without kimono
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Elastane (Spandex), a synthetic fiber appreciated for its elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Spring / summer