Brazilian combat sports lycra
A rashguard in tribute to Capoeira, an Afro-Brazilian martial art
A long-sleeved rashguard made with a polyester / elastane blend, a stretchy material that adapts perfectly to your morphology without limiting your movements in the Roda and during your acrobatics.
A technical sports garment that will help you regulate your body temperature and wick moisture more easily to stay dry between your fights.
This rashguard is adapted to the needs of Grapplers and Lutadores who want to adopt a "look" Brazil ”on the Tatamis.
- Compression T-shirts
- Product designed for
- Capoeira, an Afro Brazilian martial art that combines wrestling and dancing
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Elastane (Spandex), a synthetic fiber appreciated for its elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season