Surf inspired Jiu-Jitsu rashguard
Hawaiian style for this BJJ rashguard
A Surf design which bears the name of "Vibrações" which is translated by vibrations, to allow you to adopt a Hawaiian lifestyle, this culture closely linked to that of BJJ was born in Brazil where many Jiu Jiteiros had for used to practice these 2 disciplines, to the point even that Relson Gracie moved to Hawaii to teach BJJ and at the same time surf the most beautiful spots on the island.
A long sleeve rashguard made with a blend of polyester / spandex a compressive material that has several advantages for the practice of combat sports, it adapts perfectly to your morphology without limiting your movements to easily switch from a phase of wrestling to combat on the ground, it will help you regulate your body temperature in addition to having insulating properties and it helps reduce muscle fatigue by facilitating blood circulation for better oxygenation of your muscles.
This combat lycra is ideal éal for your training because made to protect the skin from burns during combat on the ground, it will help you to surpass yourself to be the best in each of your sports activities.
- Compression T-shirts
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Elastane (Spandex), a synthetic fiber appreciated for its elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season