Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Men's Rashguard
A Lycra with a Surf N Roll look for all Jiu Jiteiros
BJJ was born in Brazil to spread today throughout the world, present in the 4 corners of the globe, it is much more than a combat sport, a martial art, it is a real lifestyle. Our "Jiu Jitsu pelo mundo" men's rashguard pays homage to the dream of the Gracie family by allowing you to adopt a pure Brazilian look, Surf N Roll.
A short sleeve rashguard made with a blend of polyester / spandex a compressive material that has several advantages for the practice of combat sports, it adapts perfectly to your morphology without limiting your movements to easily switch from a wrestling phase to ground combat, it will help you regulate your body temperature in addition to having insulating properties and it contributes to reduce muscle fatigue by thus facilitating blood circulation for better oxygenation of your muscles.
This combat lycra is ideal for your workouts because made to protect the skin from burns during combat on the ground, it will help you to surpass yourself to be the best in each of your sports activities.
- Compression T-shirts
- Product designed for
- The Nogi also called Grappling, it's BJJ without kimono
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Elastane (Spandex), a synthetic fiber appreciated for its elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Spring / summer