The Moleke collection draws its inspiration from Brazilian urban culture and more particularly that of "pixação", it is a form of graffiti born in São Paulo which has a unique style due to its alphabet and on the other hand to the fact that they are painted on high and inaccessible points of buildings.
The T-Shirt Dry bears the words "Onde estiver, seja la como for tenhá fé, porque até no lixão nasce flor" which is translated by "Wherever you are, whatever you do, keep the faith, because even in a landfill, a flower can be born" a Brazilian saying that reminds us that no matter where we come from, we can be successful.
Boa Moleke Zica is another expression used in falevas when a young man does something right, he makes it work.
- Breathable T-shirts
- Product designed for
- All sports activities regardless of your experience
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester, an ideal fabric for sport because resistant and easy to maintain
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Spring / summer