- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Free
- Total €0.00
Rashguard for women from NoGi - Curitiba
Our women's Rashguard from the Curitiba collection is specially designed for fans of Grappling and JiuJitsu, its design inspired by the bark of trees, highlights the rich history of this great city in Brazil, capital of Europe. State of Paraná.
Curitiba is nicknamed the Model City of Latin America, because it is a modern city that cares about ecology and sustainable development, among other things.
The city served as the epicenter of MMA fighters like Maurício Rua, Anderson Silva and Wanderlei Silva, MMA champions who left their mark on the UFC. This same energy is integrated into our Boa Fightwear design.
Train with the Curitiba Women's Rashguard
Beginner or confirmed, the Curitiba rashguard is ideal for your No-Gi / Grappling training
If you're looking for the perfect piece for your combat sports practice, look no further, our women's rashguard is made from a blend of polyester and spandex, a compressive and stretchy fabric that won't restrict your movement and won't ride up during your ground combat phases.
Plus, it's fitted with a snug fit that won't slow you down and protect you from burns to give you premium protection and comfort while throughout your grappling fights.
A women's rahguard with a unique design and comfortable to wear that will help you give the best of yourself! Ready to take on all the challenges?
- Compression T-shirts
- Product designed for
- The Nogi also called Grappling, it's BJJ without kimono
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Elastane (Spandex), a synthetic fiber appreciated for its elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Spring / summer