- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Free
- Total €0.00
Women's BJJ Pack - Curitiba
Our Curitiba women's BJJ pack is specially designed for JiuJitsu enthusiasts, its design inspired by the bark of trees, highlights the rich history of this great city in Brazil, capital of the state of Paraná.
Curitiba is nicknamed the Model City of Latin America, because it is a modern city that cares about ecology and sustainable development, among other things.
The city served as the epicenter for MMA fighters like Maurício Rua, Anderson Silva and Wanderlei Silva, MMA champions who left their mark on the UFC.
Train with the Curitiba Women's BJJ Pack
Beginner or confirmed, this kimono and rashguard are ideal for your Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training
A women's pack consisting of a BJJ Kimono and a short-sleeved rashguard.
For the Kimono, we have opted for our new technology of sublimated patches, for a decidedly more modern style, a model that includes a 450Gr jacket to lighten your weight on the scale during your competitions and cotton pants, a heavier material but much more resistant than RipStop to better withstand your intensive training and numerous machine washes.
The rashguard that accompanies this kimono is made from a blend of polyester and spandex, a compressive and stretchy fabric that will not limit your movements or ride up during your ground fighting phases. Plus, it comes with a snug fit that won't slow you down and protect you from burns to give you premium protection and comfort throughout your fights.
A BJJ pack for woman with a unique design and comfortable to wear that will help you give the best of yourself! Ready to take on all the challenges?
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (12oz), one of our strongest fabrics to wash and wear over time
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season