Men's joggers Bõa Arte Ginga - Grey
Men's trousers designed for the practice of sport, a jogging inspired by Capoeira a Brazilian martial.
The word Ginga translates a footwork, a swaying walk that is inherent to the Brazilian and their way of moving, an expression used in football.
This Capoeira Jogging will accompany you outside as in the middle of a Capoeira roda to make speak your Ginga.
Bõa - Estilo de Vida
The men's trousers Bõa Arte ginga consist of several sizes that adapt to all body types. It has an elastic and a lace on the front to adapt the size to your morphology and offer you a better support, it is also equipped with side pockets.
An embroidered Capoeira jog made of a cotton fabric (80%) and polyester (20%), comfortable and lightweight sports pants.
The model wears size M and measures 180cm for 78kg.
Our care tips to wash your Capoeira pants is a wash at 30 degrees maximum, then let it air dry but do not use the dryer.
If you are unsure about the size to order, it is possible to contact our sales department and inform us of your weight and size in the "question answer" section or refer to the size chart available in the product pictures
- cotton pants
- Product designed for
- Capoeira, an Afro Brazilian martial art that combines wrestling and dancing
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Composed of a fabric
- Cotton / Polyester, a fusion that offers an unbeatable value for money
- Design made in
- Embroidery, for an extended lifespan and an authentic look
- Autumn / winter