Fight shorts Bõa Rio de Janeiro - Blue
The Bõa Rio de Janeiro men's fightshorts are nogi shorts (grappling) designed for combat and BJJ, a design in tribute to this Brazilian city which saw the birth of the Luta Livre, a Brazilian martial art created by Euclydes Hatem.
- The model is wearing size L, is 181 cm tall for 81 kg
Rio de Janeiro a mythical city in Brazil known for its beaches (Copacabana and Ipanema), its statue of Christ located at the top of the Corcovado. This Brazilian city is also known for its favelas and its famous Rio carnival, one of the largest in the world.
These combat shorts are ideal for your training (MMA, Grappling,Nogi) designed to withstand the most intense efforts and bring you more freedom of movement, it will help you boost your performance during your sparrings.
Technical characteristics :
- Elastic belt "without scratch" to adapt to your morphology
- Reinforced seams
- Side slits for more freedom of movement
- 100% polyester a light and robust material
- Sublimated design in the fabric, for an unalterable lifespan
If you are not sure which size to order, it is possible to contact our sales department and inform us of your weight and size in the "question and answer" section.
- Product designed for
- The Nogi also called Grappling, it's BJJ without kimono
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester, an ideal fabric for sport because resistant and easy to maintain
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season
O fightshort para as crianças Bõa Rio de Janeiro é um short para o Nogi (Grappling) concebido para o combate e o JJB, um design em homenagem a esta cidade brasileira que viu nascer a Luta Livre, uma arte marcial criada por Euclydes Hatem. TABELA DOS TAMANHOS