Set Outfit Nogi Capoeira Ginga - Black
Men's pack Bõa "Paranauê" draws its inspiration from Capoeira and Afro Brazilian culture.
A Grappling outfit whose name comes from the language "Tupi" (Native American from Brazil), "Paraná" means similar to the sea and "auê" is a kind of salvation. A word attributed to a person who masters capoeira, because his "Ginga" is similar to the movements of the sea.
- Product designed for
- All sports activities regardless of your experience
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester, an ideal fabric for sport because resistant and easy to maintain
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season