Bjj kimono for men
Collector's Jiu-Jitsu kimono with Brazilian influences
A kimono made for the anniversary of a flagship model of the early days of the Bōa Fightwear brand, the Bjj kimono "Tudo bem" translates to "Everything is fine".
Entirely embroidered, this design is a return source, with its bright colors and our famous logo, the “Hangloose” or “Shaka Sign”, recognizable among a thousand, it is a rallying sign, a symbol of our identity and our state of mind.
Made from a jacket in 550Grm for more robustness and cotton pants to better withstand intensive training and many machine washes, this Bjj kimono in "edition" is a unicorn for all good Self-respecting Gi Addict.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (550Gr), a more robust grammage for washing and wear
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (12oz), one of our strongest fabrics to wash and wear over time
- Design made in
- Embroidery, for an extended lifespan and an authentic look
Mamadou S. published the 26/06/2021 following an order made on 13/06/2021
L’un de mes kimonos préférés. Très bien taillé. Bon assorti des couleurs
Ben L. published the 26/05/2021 following an order made on 17/05/2021
Un Gi qui semble très résistant!
Sebastien P. published the 17/05/2021 following an order made on 30/04/2021
Top! Design et qualité