- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Free
- Total €0.00
Jiu Jitsu kimono for children - Nosso Estilo
Equip your child with our Nosso Estilo Brazilian Jiu Jitsu kimono which comes in 2 colors, fully patched and made in the purest tradition of Arte Suave, this BJJ kimono will allow your child to take their first steps on the tatami or to harden up in training for his competitions.
Kimono Nosso Estilo for the practice of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
BJJ kimono fully patched to accompany your child in his development
Designed for children, this BJJ kimono has a unique design with its sublimated patches with different quotes, the first "Tempo no tatame irá ultrapassar talento" which translates as "Time on the tatami will exceed talent" as well as a second which takes up the famous quote of Mestre Abmar Barbosa, “A raiva me levou ao jiu jitsu, mas o amor me fez ficar” which is translated as “Anger led me to jiu jitsu, but love m made them stay".
The BJJ Gi "Nosso Estilo" has a light jacket in 450Gr and cotton pants, a material that is softer and more pleasant to wear for your child's skin, it has the advantage of also being more resistant to abrasion from tatami mats and machine washing.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (12oz), one of our strongest fabrics to wash and wear over time
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season