Women's BJJ Kimono - Deusa
For this BJJ kimono, we decided to pay homage to the Jiu Jiteira with a logo inspired by Afro-Brazilian culture and more precisely by the goddess Yemanja who is the mother of the Orixás, she is also the divinity of the sea and the sea. nature.
The Deusa logo features the words "Moça" = daughter, "Mãe" = mother, "Rainha" = queen and the word "Deusa" = goddess who gave her name to the kimono.
A pink kimono for the practice of Jiu Jitsu
This version of the Kimono Deusa is a limited edition for those who want to stand out on the tatami
For all those who want a more original kimono during their training, we have revised our Deusa model to make it an all-pink limited edition, a very "Girly" BJJ Gi that is both modern with its jacket with rounded edges to stand out from the crowd. traditional models, which makes it more difficult for the opponent to grab the jacket.
For this Brazilian Jiu Jitsu kimono, we have decided to choose a 450Gr jacket and RipStop pants so that it is also as light as possible.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Ripstop, a light fabric but a little more sensitive to washing and wear over time
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season
Jelena B. published the 12/09/2022 following an order made on 01/09/2022
Seht toll Gi, bequem und leicht. Große passt genau. Ich bin sehr zufrieden