BJJ Kimono - Dias de luta dias de gloria
There can be no victory without a fight, so get ready to face your next opponents with the BJJ Kimono "Dias de luta, dias de glória" which literally translates as "day of struggle, day of glory".
BJJ Kimono for men with sublimated patches
Don't train without the collection of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Dias de luta, dias de glória and its BJJ Gi
For several years at Bōa, we have been improving our Jiu Jitsu kimonos in collaboration with our ambassadors and the clubs who trust us to now offer you the BJJ kimono for men Dias de luta dias de glória which uses our new technology of sublimated patches , for a resolutely more modern design.
A model that includes a 450Gr jacket to lighten your weight on the scale during your competitions and cotton pants, a heavier material but much more resistant than the RipStop to better withstand your intensive training and the many machine washes.
A kimono that will suit beginners and the requirements of the most experienced, it meets IBJJF standards and has both a fit cut or regular to adapt to the different morphologies of all Jiu-Jiteiros.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (12oz), one of our strongest fabrics to wash and wear over time
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season