Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimono Men - Curitiba
From our Curitiba collection, this BJJ Kimono for men has been designed to meet the needs of those who are getting into Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu while also meeting the requirements of the most experienced JiuJiteiros who want an inexpensive BJJ Kimono, resistant and at the same time light.
The Curitiba collection takes its name from this great city in Brazil which is the capital of the State of Paraná, it is a modern city which is also known for having birth of very famous MMA fighters who have made the best hours of the UFC: Maurício Rua, Anderson Silva and Wanderlei Silva.
A Jiu-Jitsu kimono for beginners and competitors
An affordable price for this entry-level kimono that will appeal to those new to BJJ
For our 2nd version of the Curitiba BJJ Kimono for Men, we have opted for our new sublimated patch technology, for a decidedly more modern style.
A model that includes a 450Gr jacket to lighten your weight on the scales during your competitions and cotton pants, a heavier material but much more resistant than RipStop to better withstand your intensive training and numerous machine washes.
- Bjj kimonos
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Cotton (12oz), one of our strongest fabrics to wash and wear over time
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season