Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu patch for children - Velha Boipeba
Customize your child's kimono with the Velha Boipeba Brazilian Jiu Jitsu patch set, which takes its name from an island in the Tinharé archipelago in the south of the state of Bahia.
The designs highlight the natural heritage of one of the most beautiful islands in Brazil.
Velha Boipeba Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Kimono Patch
Customize your child's kimono in style with this set of Velha Boipeba sublimated patches
All of these patches are sublimated, that is to say that the colors literally penetrate the surface of the patch, which means that the design is an integral part of the material.
This printing process has several advantages, it allows the design to be perfectly reproduced, to provide better flexibility of the patch and what is more to provide greater resistance to washing, it will not rub off on your kimono.
Dimensions of the patches in this pack:
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Composed of a fabric
- Polyester, an ideal fabric for sport because resistant and easy to maintain
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
Gautier M. published the 25/05/2023 following an order made on 29/04/2023