- There are no more items in your cart
- Shipping Free
- Total €0.00
NoGi Soap - Monoï
Made in France from vegetable oils, this soap is enriched with organic shea butter and wheat germ oil.
Concerned about your skin and the environment, we have taken care to that it is achieved without nanoparticles and endocrine disruptors as well as without palm oils.
A soap bar with a monoi flavor
Vegetable and antibacterial soap adapted to the needs of NoGi practitioners
The life of a fighter is put to the test between blows, burns and the many bacteria present on the tatami mats, this antibacterial soap will protect you to continue training in complete safety.
Our soap "Monoï" comes from the "Curitiba" collection which takes its name from this large city of Brazil, capital of the state of Paraná, it is nicknamed the Model City of Latin America because it is a modern city that cares deeply about ecology and sustainable development.
This range aims to make you travel through different cultures and scents of Brazil.
Completely natural and vegan , this soap is made in collaboration with a French craftsman to guarantee you a product that respects all skin types.
The wheat germ oil that makes up this soap is a source of vitamin E, essential fatty acids (polyunsaturated and omega 6), but also carotenoids and vitamin K, which gives it softening and protective properties on dry, even very dry skin.
- Basic ingredients
- Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragance, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Sodium Chloride, Sodium citrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric acid
- Additional components
- Triticum vulgare germ oil, C.I.77007/Ultramarines
- Products used
- Eco-responsible and vegan, no use of animal products or derivatives and no tests on animals is at the initiative of the design of this soap
- Usage tips
- Apply to damp skin, lather then rinse thoroughly, remember to let the soap dry between two uses
- Avoid contact with the eyes, do not ingest it and do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients mentioned
- Manufacturing locations
- In Salouël in the Hauts de France
Kevin D. published the 21/02/2023 following an order made on 11/02/2023
Il sent très bon ! Merci
Jean-Marc N. published the 18/02/2023 following an order made on 01/02/2023
Florent L. published the 07/02/2023 following an order made on 19/01/2023
Kévin L. published the 01/02/2023 following an order made on 15/01/2023
très odorant et naturel , un savon au top
Gwennaëlle B. published the 28/01/2023 following an order made on 11/01/2023
Le parfum est agréable, laisse la peau douce
Jean-Marc N. published the 28/09/2022 following an order made on 21/09/2022
Florian C. published the 26/04/2022 following an order made on 07/04/2022
Elies L. published the 29/12/2021 following an order made on 20/12/2021
Savon au top que j'utilise pour me doucher après l'entraînement. J'ai renouvelé mon stock pour l'année j'espère.
Olivier G. published the 18/12/2021 following an order made on 01/12/2021
Toutes les femmes vont adorer celui ci