Pack Men BJJ Kimono and Rashguard Formula de luta
Exceed your limits with the BJJ Formula da Luta pack, a design inspired by the Lotus driven by Ayrton Senna da Silva in the 80s.
A true idol in Brazil, it is known for its speed combined with a very aggressive style, not backing down from danger. He enjoyed being supported and was never more energized than when he felt the Brazilians behind him: "Brazilians only accept champions and I'm Brazilian."
Like Magic Senna, go to the end of your goals with this Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu kimono.
A BJJ Kimono and a rashguard to help you overcome your limits
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu pack inspired by Ayrton Senna's Formula 1
For several years at Bōa, we have been improving our Jiu-Jitsu kimonos in collaboration with our ambassadors and the clubs who trust us to now offer you in this Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu pack the Formula de luta men's kimono which uses our new technology of sublimated patches, for a resolutely more modern style.
A model that includes a 450Gr jacket and RipStop pants to lighten your weight on the scale during your competitions in order to offer you the The lightest Gi possible to wear.
This set also includes a Rashguard made of polyester/spandex, a compressive and stretchy material that has several advantages for the practice of combat sports, it adapts perfectly to your morphology without limiting your movements to allow you to switch easily from a wrestling phase to Grappling while preserving your skin from burns during ground fights.
- Product designed for
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a martial art that has its origins in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no dryer, this avoids shrinking
- Composed of a fabric
- Elastane (Spandex), a synthetic fiber appreciated for its elasticity
- Jacket made in
- Pearl Weave (450Gr), a light weight to be competitive in weight
- Pants designed in
- Ripstop, a light fabric but a little more sensitive to washing and wear over time
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season