Pack of Luta Livre
Train, fight and progress with the pack of Luta Livre for men which honors this Brazilian fight to allow you to follow in the footsteps of Euclydes Hatem, Roberto Leitão and the Brunocilla family who contributed to the evolution of this martial art originating from Rio de Janeiro.
For several years at Bōa, we have invested in promoting the Luta Livre, which is why we are proud to present the latest model in the collection.
Unleash your potential with the Luta Livre Esportiva men's pack
Do Rio de Janeiro para o mundo, the Luta Livre has become essential in MMA and NoGi clubs
A pack consisting of Luta Livre pants in ripstop, a light and very resistant material that will suit beginners and the requirements of the most experienced, as well as a long-sleeved rashguard made of polyester/spandex, a compressive and stretchy material that has several advantages for the practice of combat sports, it adapts perfectly to your morphology without limiting your movements to allow you to switch easily from a wrestling phase to Grappling while preserving your skin from burns during ground fights.
- Product designed for
- The Luta Livre Esportiva, a Brazilian wrestling from Rio de Janeiro
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Pants designed in
- Ripstop, a light fabric but a little more sensitive to washing and wear over time
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season