Compression t-shirt for IBJJF competitions
Challenge yourself in competition with this rashguard in the colors of the BJJ ranks
The "Armadura" Rashguard is a lycra designed for competitors which runs on the IBJJF circuit in order to be able to participate in the world championships, in Europe or in the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Opens.
A short sleeve Rashguard made with a polyester / spandex blend, a compressive material that has several advantages for the practice of combat sports, it adapts perfectly to your morphology without limiting your movements to easily switch from a wrestling phase to combat on the ground, it will help you regulate your body temperature in addition to having insulating properties and it helps reduce muscle fatigue by thus facilitating blood circulation for better oxygenation of your muscles.
This combat lycra is ideal for your training because made to protect the skin from burns during combat on the ground, it will help you to surpass yourself to be the best in each of your sports activities.
- Compression T-shirts
- Product designed for
- The Nogi also called Grappling, it's BJJ without kimono
- Maintenance conditions (to maintain the condition of this product)
- Maximum 30 ° and no contact with scratches at the risk of damaging the mesh
- Composed of a fabric
- Elastane (Spandex), a synthetic fiber appreciated for its elasticity
- Design made in
- Sublimation, a printing technique that will not tarnish during washing
- Any season