Sports soap - Limão
Made in France from vegetable oils, this soap is enriched with organic shea butter and wheat germ oil.
Concerned about your skin and the environment, we have taken care to that it is achieved without nanoparticles and endocrine disruptors as well as without palm oils.
A lemon scent soap
Vegetable and antibacterial soap adapted to the needs of the athlete
The life of a fighter is put to the test between blows, burns and the many bacteria present on the tatami mats, this antibacterial soap will protect you to continue training in complete safety.
Our soap "Limão" comes from the "Aromas do mundo" collection, which is translated as "aroma of the world", this range aims to make you travel through different fragrances from all continents.
Entirely natural and vegan, this soap is made in collaboration with a French craftsman to guarantee you a product that respects all skin types.
The wheat germ oil that makes up this soap is a source of vitamin E, essential fatty acids (polyunsaturated and omega 6), but also carotenoids and vitamin K, which gives it softening and protective properties on dry skin, even very dry.
- Basic ingredients
- Sodium Rapeseedate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragance, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Sodium Chloride, Sodium citrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric acid
- Additional components
- Triticum vulgare germ oil, C.I.77007/Ultramarines
- Products used
- Eco-responsible and vegan, no use of animal products or derivatives and no tests on animals is at the initiative of the design of this soap
- Usage tips
- Apply to damp skin, lather then rinse thoroughly, remember to let the soap dry between two uses
- Avoid contact with the eyes, do not ingest it and do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients mentioned
- Manufacturing locations
- In Salouël in the Hauts de France
Elies L. published the 29/12/2021 following an order made on 20/12/2021
Savon au top que j'utilise pour me doucher après l'entraînement. J'ai renouvelé mon stock pour l'année j'espère.